From Jatorriberri (bilingual: Basque-English):
8th. Congress on the Antiquity of the Basque Language. “Mythology: A Science for Analyzing the Past”.
The presentations will be held in Lazkao, Gipuzkoa the Saturday 25th. of May of 2013
- Juan Inazio Hartsuaga: Fossil Words.
- Roslyn M. Frank: Looking for attributes and cognitive tracks in the figure of fourteen, within and out from Euskal Herria.
- Felix Zubiaga: Dramatic performance of a Sumerian-Basque tale.
- Xabier Renteria: Basques of older times: Mythological vision of the world and pre-Indo-European Basque language.
- Visit to the: Joxemiel Barandiaran's Museum
- Jorge Oteitza gogoratuz. Notions of pre-Indo-European Basque philology
- Antonio Laguardia: Iberian writings and the hieroglyphs from the 8th to the 29th Century B.C.
- Presentation of new books. The DNA of Euskera, Studies of Iberian toponyms, The origin of Basques, The antiquity of words - Etymological Basque dictionary
- Iruña-Veleia: What is new?
Registration: Congress outline and registering information can be found in the
following address: email@example.com
There are other bilingual articles in the Jatorriberri newsletter.