February 12, 2012

Sorry, comment moderation was a mess

I must say that for some reason Blogger did not send any notice of your comments this week, so they got stuck in a queue that I was not even aware it existed.

They have been already published but I want to apologize for the delay. I was kind of surprised that there were no comments at all but well... I just expected to get a mail each time a comment arrived and that was not the case at all.

In any case comment moderation is over and hopefully will not need to be used ever again.

Sorry and thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be reasonably respectful when making comments. I do not tolerate in particular sexism, racism nor homophobia. Personal attacks, manipulation and trolling are also very much unwelcome here.The author reserves the right to delete any abusive comment.

Preliminary comment moderation is... ON (your comment may take some time, maybe days or weeks to appear).